Saturday 26 November 2011

Zorbing

Today I traipsed out to Zorbing Wales near Haverfordwest to try out the silliest of the extreme sports. Basically the closest a human can get to experiencing what it's like to be an Angry Bird - well, until they invent an adrenalin activity that involves being loaded into a catapult and fired at pigs. There may be a marketing opportunity there.


The experience was surprisingly comedic. I was expecting to be nervous, but I didn't expect to be laughing my head off the entire way down.

"Mister, can we have our ball back, please?"

It's a lot of fun, but a bit on the pricey side. Normally it's £45 for two runs for two people, though I only paid £17 because I got a Groupon voucher. It's not something I'd do on a regular basis, but it's worth doing for a one-off or a special occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment